THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LASERCRAZE OF MASSACHUSETTS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
We employ energetic, smiling, intelligent people who take pride in providing exceptional customer service. Here at LASERCRAZE we continually strive to be the best by doing our jobs efficiently and effectively.
1) If you are willing and able to work diligently as part of a team to make our customers happy, this could be the perfect job for you.
2) New employees are hired on a six - week trial basis, beginning with their first day of work.
3) LASERCRAZE employees must comprehend and communicate a great deal of information. The job is not as easy as it may appear.
4) We demand honesty from our employees. If you cannot be truthful, do not apply here.
5) If you are unable to get along well with other employees, do not fill out this application. At LASERCRAZE, we work as a team to provide the best possible service.
6) If you are lazy and think that this job is just a bunch of people standing behind a counter and gossiping, then you definitely will not succeed at LASERCRAZE.
7) LASERCRAZE is hard work. However, by serving the customers and knowing that you've done the very best at what you set out to do, it is also very rewarding.
8) To be successful you must be able to do five things simultaneously and smile while doing them.
9) If you cannot deal with many people for long periods of time, do not fill out this application.
11) You must be available to work at least 2 weekend shifts per week. A weekend shift includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
12) Attending monthly Bonus Meetings is mandatory.
13) You may not have more than two earrings per ear. Tattoos must be covered at all times.