Print Our Party Invitations!
We Make It Easy For You!
A parent's day is so busy. The last thing you need to do is hunt for party invitations and then hand-write all of those pertinent details. So, we've made party planning easy for you!
Simple And Fast Invitations
Just download the LaserCraze party invitation of your choice, key in your party details, and print the number of copies that you require. It's easy! See our "How To" directions at the bottom of this page.
Select From Our LaserCraze Of Massachusetts Invitations
Click on the link underneath the invitation images to download the party invitation.
Directions On How To Print Your Invitation
- Click on the invitation that you'd like to use.
- Note: You won't be able to save a completed copy of this invitation form on your computer. If you'd like a copy, please print one for your records.
- To type your party details directly into the invitation, go to the "Please Join Us" section and click on the "For" line. Type in the details. Repeat for the "When," "Time" and "RSVP" sections. Note: if you prefer, you may print out blank copies of the invitations and handwrite your information.
- Print out as many copies as you need on 8 1/2" x 11" paper (letter size).
- To fold the invitations, see the illustration below.
- Your invitation will fit into a standard 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" invitation envelope. These are available at most office supply stores.
- Enjoy your LaserCraze party!
About Our Invitations
We've used Adobe Acrobat to create our input-ready invitations. Just key in your party details and print your invitations. No handwriting required!
You do need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5.0 or higher in order to key in your invitation details. Get the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here.